Support the Sciences.
The easiest and quickest way to support FightforScience.org is to click here or on the donate button directly to your right!
Everything we do is funded by donations. If you would like to invest in the future of the sciences in some other way, you can click the ‘Contact’ button and learn how to bring FightforScience.org to your community!
Some of the events we have to look forward to in the coming year:
- Shippensburg University Science Bowl:
– High School Division
– University Division
- Guest Lectures at High Schools and Middle schools:
– Information on Booking on the Contact Page
- Hosting Science Fairs for local Schools and Communities:
– Levels of education from grades 3-12
- Online Video series answering questions posted by readers.
– Youtube Channel
– Google+ Hangouts
- Live streaming:
– Video game marathon fundraisers
– Live research and problem solving
- Online video Lecture series for instruction and problem solving:
Speaking of which:
Spread the word about FightforScience.org through FaceBook, Twitter and Google+!
The most important way that you can support the sciences is to never stop learning, and spread the word: ‘Science is Awesome.’
Comments are closed