The easiest and quickest way to support FightforScience.org is to click here or on the donate button directly to your right!
Everything we do is funded by donations. If you would like to invest in the future of the sciences in some other way, you can click the ‘Contact’ button and learn how to bring FightforScience.org to your community!
Some of the events we have to look forward to in the coming year:
- Shippensburg University Science Bowl:
– High School Division
– University Division
- Guest Lectures at High Schools and Middle schools:
– Information on Booking on the Contact Page
- Hosting Science Fairs for local Schools and Communities:
– Levels of education from grades 3-12
- Online Video series answering questions posted by readers.
– Youtube Channel
– Google+ Hangouts
- Live streaming:
– Video game marathon fundraisers
– Live research and problem solving
- Online video Lecture series for instruction and problem solving:
Speaking of which:
Spread the word about FightforScience.org through FaceBook, Twitter and Google+!
The most important way that you can support the sciences is to never stop learning, and spread the word: ‘Science is Awesome.’
Hi there! Who are we? We are an organization that focuses on promoting and educating the cool and amazing things the sciences have to offer. We are very passionate about this endeavor and will do what it takes to hear kids say “SCIENCE IS AWESOME!” We are two students majoring in physics and we love the sciences with everything we have. Please join us in our journey.
We like to see ourselves as the fighting force for the promotion of science. We actively educate and promote the importance of science by talking to local high-schools and colleges about what they can do with in their power to make science fun. We plan to hold science competitions with prizes and prestige. All this is contingent on YOUR involvement. Help us help our youth!